Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Tricks

At five months I am.... Starting to hold my bottle and...

starting to sit all by myself!!!



I can even fall asleep standing! Now that is talent!!

Side note: I got a job and I get to take Elle with me!! I will be a nanny for a family here in Greer. They have two boys, ages 4yrs and 5months. The little baby is two days older than Elle so it will be great for her to have a little buddy! I have been looking around for a job for a while now just waiting for the right one to pop up. Down here they do not pay well for nannies unless you find a family with some money! That's what I was waiting to find! To say the least this family is well off and will be taking good care of me. I will be working full time in there (very nice) house. I am looking forward to getting out of the house and helping out Matt with extra income!





5 comments:

cindy said...

You are amazing! What a support you are to Matt. I can't believe how big Elle is and what she is doing. I pray that she gets better fast! How is she feeling? Dad tried to call Matts phone to see if he wanted to skype. Just call if you do.
Love you,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

congrats! I hope you like it. it is nice for elle to have some one to play with!

Alyssa said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see her again myself! No luck for tomorrow. I am on the cancellation list though. Hopefully we can get in. If not, we will do it later.

Congrats again on the new job! That is great! Maybe you guys can still come over tomorrow instead. Talk to you later.

Shelly Marie said...

That is awesome!!! I remember how that feels...I couldn't wait to get out of the house, but I couldn't take Brooklyn with me!! You are lucky for that!! =) Did you get my card?? =) Love you

Leah Wentzel said...

Lindsay,

what day do you guys think you will arrive in Michigan?