Friday, July 6, 2007

Doctor Update!

Well there will be no inducing me today! My blood pressure was still high but not any higher. The doctor said if anything (my headaches, swelling ect...) get any worse over the weekend to go straight to Labor and Delivery! Hmmm.... maybe if I hit my head on something my headache will get worse! =) Anyways, I have another app. Monday at 10:00. They are going to keep a close eye on me - the doc said she hoped she wouldn't have to see me on Monday! LOL she has seen me 3 times this week so she's hoping I go into labor this weekend! We'll see.....

6 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

Well, I hope you do too (I guess :) ) whatever is best for Elle. Maybe 4th doctor visit will be a charm right :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Gee, I wonder if this any indication of Elle's personality? I truly hope you go into labor soon. I love you tons and take care of yourself and Elle. Tell Matt to wait on you hand and foot.

Cori Lynn said...

Well, no matter what happens you are in my prayers! I love all the updates! Thank you for that! Once again, I miss you!

Cori Lynn said...

How did the doctor appt. go yesterday... if you even had to go?!

Leah Wentzel said...

Hey :)

I don't have you login or password or I would post a blog for you Linds! Incase any of your friends happen to look here:

around 8am on July 13th Elle was born. Lindsay did great :) Elle is 6lbs 9oz and matt says she looks like lindsay!

Wentzel Weekly said...

there are pictures on our blog for all who want to see:). Just go to www.wentzelweekly.blogspot.com!!!