Monday, June 11, 2007

My wife!


Two years ago this month, I met Lindsay at a bonfire in Michigan. She is without a doubt the most incredible person I have ever met! I just wanted to tell her what she is to me,


She is...


  • The best and worst part of my day(I hate to leave her in the morning, but love to come home to her at night)

  • Challenging (spiritually, physically, personally, and mentally)

  • The confidence I need to accomplish anything

  • So much stronger of a person than I am in every way

  • Incredibly beautiful in the morning

  • Supportive beyond what I could ever ask for

  • Bluntly honest(good or bad)

  • Loving

  • Unbiased to everyone she meets

  • Completely selfless

  • An excited new mother

  • The love of my life, my best friend, my wife

Thanks for the best two years of my life, I Love You!


5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

your right, she is all that. your are a lucky, blessed husband and soon to be daddy!!!

mom said...

I couldn't agree more. We are blessed as a family to have her, so you take good care of her (I know you will, you are my Matt :)
I love all three of you!
Mom

Shelly Marie said...

We love you guys sooo much and can't wait to see you soon and baby Elle!!!! I also can't wait to see new pics of your house!!! =)Love you~~~ :)

Wentzel Weekly said...

Lindsay and I were talking last week about how blessed we both were to have Wentzel boys who love us so much in our lives, and this post definitely shows that once again:)!
Matt, you are a great husband, and are going to be a great daddy too!
We love you all!

cindy said...

Matt, I am so glad to see that you understand what a blessing your wife is to you and how she is truly your compleator! She is a blessing to our whole family! We love you both so much and of course we also believe that your wife as with all of our daughter-in-laws are blessed to have a Wentzel man to love and be loved by! I love you and Lindsay and Elle so much! Mom