Thursday, June 21, 2007

House Update












I wasn't allowed to do much but I got to snap all the pictures! =) I tried to sneak some painting in here and there!












Mark and Mom painting the Kitchen- we still are not finished with all of the doors yet but we are getting there!!!















Our couch fits much better in the house than the apartment!


















More Painting!!
































Doesn't the box Matt made for Elle look so cute!?! I love it!









Elle's room turned out soooooo cute! Matt did such a great job!

















Good thing Matt's such a good painter!



SPECIAL THANKS to Mom and Mark for coming and helping us soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! It was fun having you around and we REALLY appreciated everything you did- we never would have been able to do it with out you!!!!!! Thanks!

5 comments:

cindy said...

Lindsay and Matt
Your house is so wonderful, GOD truely blessed! I love how you decorated it. Your Mom and Mark were such a blessing!!!!! I thank God for their help. You both look so wonderful.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Shelly Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Marie said...

All I can say is....WOW!!!! What a great job!!! The house looks wonderful!! I love the colors in the kitchen, livingroom, and Baby Elle room!! I can not wait to see it in person!!! =) Love you both and miss you both!!!

Wentzel Weekly said...

Yea! You have internet! And the pictures look great! We need to take finished pictures of our house still (Chris reminded me:)).
Let's plan to do maternity portraits next Wednesday or Thursday. Are either of those days good for you guys?

cindy said...

He girl how are doing? Well it looksa like you are done with your nesting and wait for the delivery. Good job! How are you feeling? Are you getting enough sleep? I will be ready to make smores when I come down ;) I love you and can't wait to be there.
Love you,
Mom