Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

I think Elle is the cutest Pooh Ever!!!




















This was our I need a diaper change Pooh! lol














It was fun watching Kendra trick-or-treat!








We tired Elle out!









This was Our Treat last night!
We had a great time out last night Trick-or-treating, and the weather was great! We went with Chris, Alyssa and Kendra! Alyssa said she was feeling really good yesterday so that was a plus!! We went to a church and to Alyssa's Mom and Dad's sub! Thanks for hanging out last night with us it was lots of fun! Love you guys! (I hope your feeling just as good today Lyss!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a sweet little Pooh Bear! :) We miss you guys!

Lindsay said...

Miss you guys too! Love ya

cindy said...

That looked like you had a great time. I think that Elle was the cutest pooh bear I have ever seen. We miss you all so much and all of us said how much we wish we were all together! But in GODS time!
We had rain and wind for the end of trickertreating BUT we had a great time. Brooklyns school had a great trunk and treat. I lope you have a great day.
Love you,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

i think elle WAS the cutest pooh ever! what a great first costume!
i am glad you had fun!!!

gram said...

Elle looked so sweet. Thanks for the pictures you sent to me. I love them. Love ya,Gram

gram said...

Kendra looked cute trick or treating. Kendra looked like she was having a great time. I bet all of you guys loved watching her. Love ya, gram

Lindsay said...

Thanks Mom! We wish we could have been there with you guys to! Next year!! ( I hope) Thats a bummer that it rained! Im glad you guys still got to go out for a while and had fun!

Thanks Leah!

Thanks Gram and your welcome! Glad you liked them!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Shelly Marie said...

How CUTE!!! Miss and love you tons!!! =)