Thursday, September 20, 2007

In Michigan with Family

Grandpa Wentzel


Aunt Leah


Aunt Ri Ri



Aunt Shelly











K.K
















Pa Pa and Aunt Evan




G. Aunt Linda











G.G Fly








Uncle Buddy



























G.G










G. Aunt Paula

















Grandma Wentzel playing hide- and-seek with the kids!!































Uncle Ben




































G.G Shelton

















G. Aunt Vicki

































































Brooke























Brooke and Uncle Jay

























G.G
























Uncle Gabe




























Grandma and Grandpa

























4 comments:

gram said...

I love all the pictures you posted. When I get back from up north I will have Vicki post my pictures on Facebook for all of you. I copied them for GReat Great Grandma Ghent. Love you, Gram

cindy said...

I loved seeing all the pictures, we were so blessed to have you come up. Thank you so much for your time. What a beautiful family you and Matt have. God is amazing!
Love, Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

Hey :)

I wondered when these would go up. You did a GREAT job of getting everyone with her :)

you're such a doll, it was GREAT seeing you!!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I'm tired just looking at the pictures. U really had a busy time up here! We miss you guys already!! Love ya all. Aunt Vicki